I was playing Cards Against Humanity and then I was peer pressured into writing gloryhole fic while vulnerable from the effects of alcohol indulgence, so you can blame like eight different people for urging this on. Contains multiple-participant, anonymous sex, the use of gloryholes (multiple for one room), consensual partner sharing, size!kink, and probably other stuff but I can’t remember what I just wrote so here you go.
It starts with a drunken night of confessions, as it tends to.
"Come on, Blaine," Kurt whispers. "Tell me. Deepest darkest fantasy."
"No, I can’t."
Kurt giggles. “Come on. What am I gonna do? Freak out?”
"I won’t. In fact, I pinky promise that I will make it happen for you."
And then, after much coaxing and promising and swearing that his love will be forever no matter what, Kurt gets Blaine to admit to it.
Title: These Pleasant Realms
Word Count: ~3300
Warnings/Kinks: Human/machinery intercourse (fucking machine), badly developed steampunk universe, DP (oral/anal), potential purple prose toward the end, totally unrealistic dildo materials, unbeta’d mess
Summary: Kurt wants to try out his newest invention—and Blaine is willing to be his subject.
A/N: savvymavvy and I were talking and somehow it became about steampunk fucking machines. So…yeah. I…wrote that. Complete PWP, I threw in little things that might trick some people into thinking I put a bunch of thought into it, but I didn’t. Sshhh, don’t tell anyone.
Blaine hurries to Burt’s shop after his final lesson with his tutor. He looks around carefully as he rounds the final corner into the poor sector, just to make sure—his parents would have a fit if they found out he was stepping outside the Inner City, let alone down to the workman’s area of town to an inventor’s shop.
An Infinite List of Favorite Collections - Ziad Nakad F/W 2014 Haute Couture [2/2]
everyone who reblogs this will get shipped with a hot boy in their ask based on their self page (or their blog if they don’t have one)
Updated with everyone’s requests!
- My Neighbor Totoro
- Spirited Away
- Sleeping Beauty
- Finding Nemo
- Beauty and the Beast
- James and the Giant Peach
- Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo
- Evan Almighty
- The Breakfast Club
- The Little Mermaid
- Theres Something About Mary
- Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
- Kiki’s Delivery Service
- Eden of the East: King of Eden
- Digimon the Movie
- Bee Movie
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Pokemon Movie 1: Mewtwo Strikes Back
- Pokemon Movie 2: The Power of One
- Pokemon Movie 3: Spell Of The Unown
- The Wizard of Oz
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- She’s the Man
- Mean Girls
- 10 Things I Hate About You
- The First Wives Club
- The Birdcage
- She’s All That
- Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion
- Legally Blonde
- Miss Congeniality
- Spice World
- Lion King
- El Dorado
- Howl’s Moving Castle
- Princess Mononoke
- Lilo & Stitch
- Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
- The Emperor’s New Groove
- Pitch Perfect
- Step Brothers
- Alice in Wonderland (1951)
- Alice in Wonderland (2010)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows pt 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows pt 2
- Imagine Me & You
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
- Space Jam
- The Proposal
- Galaxy Quest
These links work as of 4/5/13 - Please let me know if any stop working!
Please keep in mind that NONE of these should require a download, credit card, or plug in install or anything - those are just ads. Ignore them and close any pop ups. :)
a really excellent way to reduce anxiety is to pick up a new hobby. find something you’re interested in, learn it, then use it as a healthy and productive way to cope.
reblog if your icon is the thing you transform into under the full moon
everyone who reblogs this will get gordon ramsay in their inbox
if you don’t keep your promise i swear to god
i reblogged it less than an hour ago hOW THE FUCK DID YOU MANAGE THAT
already at 70000 notes? Doubt you will follow through this far after its started.
I POSTED THAT 30 FUCKING SECONDS AGO
i cant believe youre still human